Project and Environment Coordinator - Fixed Term
The Position: We’re looking for a Projects and Environment Coordinator - Fixed Term for 2 years.
We are currently seeking a diligent and committed Projects and Environment Coordinator to join our team. This crucial position plays a vital role in ensuring compliance across Health and Safety, project management, and environmental management. If you are an administrator with a keen eye for detail and a passion for promoting a safe and sustainable work environment, we encourage you to apply.
What skills are we looking for:
- A multitasker – you must be able to work on various projects at the same time
- A completer – you need to be able to get the job done, on time and in budget
Responsibilities for the role:
- Health and Safety Compliance:
- Monitor and enforce compliance with health and safety regulations and protocols.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to address and rectify safety concerns promptly.
Project Management Support:
- Assist project managers with project planning, scheduling, and coordination.
- Maintain project documentation, including schedules, budgets, and progress reports.
- Track project milestones and deadlines, ensuring timely completion.
- Coordinate project meetings and communication between stakeholders.
- Support environmental initiatives and compliance.
- Monitor environmental performance, including waste reduction and sustainability efforts.
- Collaborate with teams to identify opportunities for environmental improvements.
The Location: The site is based in Nuneaton campus, will involve travel to other sites.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is 18 – 22 (£22,188 - £24,860)
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We offer great staff development opportunities including the opportunity to take your CIM
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references’.
'Please apply as soon as you can as we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a suitable number of applications.'
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.