Marketing, Communications and Content Manager - Academies and Commercial
Do you love sports and want to help the next generation of athletes excel in their studies and sport?
This exciting, new, high-profile role will drive activity to meet our ambitious income targets and grow the profile of Oaklands through its sports academies and commercial opportunities. You will be working with elite sports teams and athletes and will use your content and communications skills and experience to pull out the amazing stories of our students, players, staff, alumni, events and facilities, using data and insight to plan and measure your activity and achieve results.
• Deep understanding of content marketing across digital channels, including how content needs to be adapted for different channels while keeping the brand message consistent.
• Excellent organisational, time, management and administrative skills
• Experience of organising advertising, marketing and promotional activity
• Experience of multi tasking and coordinating a variety of activities
• Very strong internal and external people liaison and communication skills
• Experience of using initiative and reaching workable solutions
• Strong analytical and reporting skills and experience
• Ability to work effectively when under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Automatic entry into the Local pension scheme
• Generous Annual Leave – 30days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
• Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Free Onsite Parking
• Subsided onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to firstname.lastname@example.org