Additional Learning Support Specialist Tutor (Exam Access Arrangements)
- Access to Additional Annual Leave
- Access to NUS/TOTUM Discount
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Annual Travel Passes Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
Stoney Street, Nottingham, NG1 1NG
664 Nuthall Road, Basford, Nottingham, NG8 6AQ
111 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HB
High Pavement Sixth Form
Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LP
Jesse Boot Avenue, Science Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2RU
London Road, Nottingham, NG2 3DX
14-16 Wheeler Gate, Nottingham, NG1 2NB
Nottingham college are recruiting for an Additional Learning Support Specialist tutor to support with exam access arrangements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To contribute to the strategic direction and operational effectiveness of the College
• Ensure the responsibilities of the post are carried out in a way that reflects the standards, vision and values of the college
• Deliver on key performance indicators across the College, aiming to deliver continuous improvement
• Promote the College with employers, sector bodies, schools and the local community, developing effective partnerships with employers, the funding agencies and other representative bodies
• To proactively promote Safeguarding practice, EDI, Health and Safety and the well-being of all our students and staff
• To complete and remain up to date with Mandatory Training
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Margaret Lane via email Margaret.email@example.com
Interviews are planned for 06/10/2023
Our values mean we work together, as One Team. As One Team in our commitment to creating an inclusive environment, promoting inclusivity and respect with a culture that supports our college community of staff and students to achieve their full potential and celebrate all aspects of diversity. Achieving our aim to be an employer of choice will be through striving to lead an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation.
We believe that a diverse workforce leads to an organisation that is more innovative, more creative and gets better results. We want our workforce to represent the diversity of the people and communities that we serve. We also want our workplace to be one where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop. We are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that successful candidates may need.
Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.