Higher Education Success Coach
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Higher Education Success Coach to join #TeamMoulton to support the College's Access and Participation Plan of widening participation and recruiting those students who are identified as hardest to reach.
- Provide support for students, lecturers and parents with a focus on academic achievement through targeted coaching and mentoring of students
- Work with Higher Education staff and students to enable high levels of attendance and positive learning experiences, whilst developing a comprehensive and holistic support environment
- Market the Higher Education provision to prospective Higher Education students
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have a minimum of Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Have experience of working within a similar role
- Have experience of developing student support plans
- Have a commitment to enhancing positive student outcomes through experience and service excellence
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 4 October 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.