This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dedicated Additional Learning Support team, where you will provide an outstanding pastoral service to ensure all learners within your remit successfully achieve their highest potential.
As a Pastoral Coach you will work as a member of a team delivering an effective and efficient pastoral service to enable vulnerable learners with complex needs overcome barriers to positive wellbeing that impact on personal growth, happiness and academic success. This is a very rewarding role, and you should be passionate about the support you will offer to a student’s future.
As a Pastoral Coach, you should have:
- A Level 3 qualification or equivalent in qualification in relevant subject area
- GCSE A*-C / 9 - 4 in Maths and English or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working with young people with SEND, ideally in a teaching capacity
- Experience of supporting learners within an educational environment with complex special educational needs
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for and would like to join us please click ‘Apply’, we’d love to hear from you.
See what we have to offer at Wakefield College and come and join us…. you won’t be disappointed.
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction and teacher development programme.
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Staff Recognition Awards
For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification.
Interview date: TBC
PLEASE NOTE NO AGENCIES, DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY.
The Heart of Yorkshire Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.