Commercial Assistant - Bank
Bank/ Casual - Saturdays
£13.24 - £14.16 - Depending on experience & qualifications
Based at Welwyn Garden City Primarily with a possibility of hours at Smallford
The appointed person will be responsible for covering regular Saturday bookings at our Welwyn Garden City campus (08:00 -16:30, 36 weeks per year). They will also provide support for bookings and events at both Welwyn Garden City and St. Albans campuses as needed. Additionally, they will assist with various administrative tasks related to our commercial endeavours.
• 1+ years of experience in an administrative environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate initiative, paying attention to detail and handling multiple tasks while minimizing errors
• Good standard of education or extensive experience
• Experience of working in customer services or administration, preferably within a Further Education establishment
• Experience of using Microsoft Office
• Experience of data entry
• Experience responsibility as a key holder and the opening/locking/alarming of buildings
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Automatic entry into the Local pension scheme
• Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Free Onsite Parking
• Subsided onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to firstname.lastname@example.org