5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a HR Assistant to join our committed and experienced HR team. We will consider candidates who have a keen interest in HR and are looking for a role to start their career and provide a solid service in HR administration.
Perhaps you are newly qualified and are looking for a small team in which to learn key HR administration skills before you decide on your next move.
The College is in the midst of a period of exciting changes having seen significant growth in student numbers over recent years. Are you ready to contribute to our continued success?
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
Are you looking for an on-site role at a beautiful site in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside? Our focus is our students and our business is on-site and face to face. You will be part of a vibrant College community of students and staff, not to mention the squirrels and foxes that are regular visitors to the office garden.
The role is 52 weeks a year and we have a generous holiday entitlement including 5 additional discretionary days at Christmas providing for the full Christmas to New Year closure.
The core on-site hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 and 09:00 - 17:30 on a rota basis.
The right candidate will ideally be degree qualified with a passion for HR and will be looking for an organisation to start their HR career.
Once trained you will:
- Coordinate a professional, efficient, accurate and confidential HR administration service for the College
- Develop and maintain quality administrative systems and procedures to support the work of Human Resources and the College
- Confidentially process and store data, documents and files
You will need to have:
- A passion for HR and be looking for an organisation to start your HR career
- Proficiency in the use of of MS Office including excel for data entry with the ability to manipulate data into a presentable format
- Experience working as a team
- A commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 27September 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.