Senior Examinations & Achievement Administrator
The Bedford College Group has great opportunity to join our Examinations and Achievement team based at The Bedford Sixth Form on Bromham Road as a Senior Examinations and Achievements Administrator.
As a Senior Examinations and Achievements Administrator you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- ensuring the integrity of the examination process
- providing and coordinating a full exams administration service for students and staff
- coordinating production of a detailed examination timetable including booking rooms and invigilators
- despatching results/certificates and record achievement
- reviewing and updating Examinations processes and procedures
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working in an administrative role and handling confidential documentation and information, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Qualification
- Good standard of general education
Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate alignment to our organisational values:
- Student centred - At our heart is always doing what is best for our students. We consider students in all of our decision making to create positive outcomes and memorable experiences for every student.
- Educational excellence - We promote educational excellence by delivering programmes that challenge our students to achieve their ambitions.
- Teamwork - We are one team who by working together can achieve great things, respecting the opinion and valuing the contribution each of us makes.
- Continuous improvement - We challenge ourselves to always do better by trying new things, sharing knowledge, reflecting on best practice and learning from others.
- Caring - We care about the wellbeing of our staff, our students, our community and wider society, creating an environment built on trust where we listen, engage and support each other.
- Inclusive - We celebrate differences and diversity, recognising that we can learn from each other.
Further details of the safeguarding requirements and essential criteria for the post can found within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to thorough vetting process which includes, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975, provides information about which convictions must be declared during job applications and related exceptions and further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide. The Bedford College Group's policy on Employment of Ex-Offenders is attached to this vacancy.
Candidates who are barred from working with children are reminded it is a criminal offence to apply for this post.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve across Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services
- 37 hours per week (0.78484 FTE) / 35 weeks per year
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking during weekdays and weekends (subject to availability)
- Retail and leisure discounts
Interviews will be held on 2nd October 2023
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.