We are seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and experienced marketer to join our award-winning and friendly team at The Bedford College Group to manage the marketing of Tresham College, National College for Marketing and Learning Centres as well as overseeing Group Higher Education.
Based at our Kettering office, you will develop and deliver multi-channel campaigns to meet student recruitment targets for school leavers, apprenticeships, adult education and higher education.
The role is ideal for someone with energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude looking to develop their management experience. Leading a team of 2, you will have experience across the marketing mix including digital, online and offline advertising, event management, content creation, collateral development and email marketing.
If you are passionate about marketing and events, results driven and want to make a real difference, we look forward to hearing from you.
In return, we offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, free car parking, onsite coffee shop and restaurant, active staff social group, a comprehensive learning and development programme including the opportunity to study for Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or Institute of Data and Marketing (IDM) qualifications to enhance your career. We also operate a working from home policy to ensure a healthy balance between work and life.
Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate alignment to our organisational values:
- Student centred - At our heart is always doing what is best for our students. We consider students in all of our decision making to create positive outcomes and memorable experiences for every student.
- Educational excellence - We promote educational excellence by delivering programmes that challenge our students to achieve their ambitions.
- Teamwork - We are one team who by working together can achieve great things, respecting the opinion and valuing the contribution each of us makes.
- Continuous improvement - We challenge ourselves to always do better by trying new things, sharing knowledge, reflecting on best practice and learning from others.
- Caring - We care about the wellbeing of our staff, our students, our community and wider society, creating an environment built on trust where we listen, engage and support each other.
- Inclusive - We celebrate differences and diversity, recognising that we can learn from each other.
Further details of the safeguarding requirements and essential criteria for the post can found within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to thorough vetting process which includes, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975, provides information about which convictions must be declared during job applications and related exceptions and further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide. The Bedford College Group's policy on Employment of Ex-Offenders is attached to this vacancy.
Candidates who are barred from working with children are reminded it is a criminal offence to apply for this post.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve across Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays), pro rata for part-time
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking during weekdays and weekends (subject to availability)
- Retail and leisure discounts
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.