Lecturer in Animation
To work alongside a creative team to deliver outstanding and innovative teaching and learning to students aged 16+ on a L3 Multimedia course.
You will act as a role model and have an innovative and creative approach to the subject, able to motivate and inspire our students to achieve the best results they can.
You will work with the Course Leader to plan, teach, mark and assess the programme of learning across the year.
• Experience in different styles of animation: stop motion, rotoscoping and experience working in 3D
• Software knowledge: Adobe Animate, After Effects, Photoshop, Premier Pro & Maya (minimum)
• Teaching experience (if not, will training will be provided)
• Understanding and knowledge of industry standards and output
• Must be prepared to work with live briefs to deliver to students and manage outcomes
WHAT WE OFFER:
Generous annual leave – 42 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holidays
Automatic entry into the Teachers’ pension Scheme.
A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
Free onsite parking.
Subsidised onsite restaurant.
A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to firstname.lastname@example.org