We are looking for a Careers Advisor part-time to contribute to the creation, implementation and delivery of the careers strategy in conjunction with the Careers Lead; providing careers related education and guidance to students.
This role is part of the Student Experience team and is a key role to the College leading to a real difference in student outcomes.
This role is 22.5 hours per week over 37 weeks per year.
- Offer 121 support to students in line with the annual intervention targets.
- Contribute to the planning, organising and delivery of the careers provision, including a schedule of weekly meeting with students to assist them to make informed choices about their future.
- Host and deliver careers masterclasses to students in conjunction with the Careers Lead.
- Provide advice and guidance to potential new students at open events, transition events and on –demand where the need arises.
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- Level 6 CIEAG Qualification or willing to work towards and achieve
- Level 3 AET/teaching qualification or willing to work towards and achieve
- Level 2 Customer Service qualification or willing to work towards and achieve
- Experience providing careers education and guidance in individual or small group settings
- Experience working with young people to inspire and motivate
Closing date: Wednesday 20 September 2023 at 5:00pm
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.