We are looking for an Enrichment Lead to enhance the student experience within the College to start 29 August, 2023 ready for the new academic year.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract, 37.5 hours per week over 40 weeks per year.
This role is part of the Student Experience Team. It is a new role at the College and, therefore, is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop the role and have a positive impact on the Student experience at the College.
- Enhance the student experience during recreational non-teaching times through either project-based learning, employability workshops or clubs
- Create and develop an active student union and student voice through student forums, focus groups, department boards
- Prepare and develop inclusive, fun and inspiring events and extra-curricular enrichment activities
- Plan Freshers and Refreshers events to welcome students to the College
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- A minimum of Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- The ability to motivate, inspire and empower students
- Experience of working with young people
- Experience of creating student union/clubs and/or fundraising events
- Excellent verbal and written communications
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- 33 days annual leave, including public bank holidays **
- A maximum of 5 College closure days **
- High Street Discounts scheme with access to discounts at a host of retailers
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme with an employer contribution of 22.7 %)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development of Moulton College employees
- Access to 24/7 Support Line for employees and close family household members
- A focused and committed Wellbeing group at the forefront of positive initiatives
- Healthcare cash plan (subject to conditions)
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to conditions)
- Eye care vouchers
- Online Payslips
- (** = pro rata for part time)
We help new employees settle in through central College induction events and local induction activities. We also provide a range of essential information through our online learning packages. These cover various topics including Equality, Safeguarding, Health & Safety at Work, to name a few.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.