Higher Education Subject Lead - Construction
We are looking for a Higher Education Subject Lead for our Construction Team to ensure the maintenance of academic standards and the relevance of curriculum.
Moulton College are a ‘Good’ College with skilled and experienced staff and a focused and aspirational student body.
This is a key role to ensure the continual provision of an excellent student experience for our Construction students.
- Take responsibility for curriculum development and delivery in Construction.
- Participate in the recruitment of students though attendance at external events and open days.
- Engage with industry to review the relevance of the Construction curriculum offer.
- Support Course Managers in admissions and assessments.
- Manage module evaluations.
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- Preferably, post-graduate qualified in a relevant subject.
- A relevant degree is essential for this role.
- Experience in the organisation and planning of university-level education.
- Experience of Further and Higher Education.
- Ability to review external university-level provision.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and project management skills.
- A commitment to customer satisfaction.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- 44 days annual leave, including public bank holidays **
- A maximum of 5 College closure days **
- High Street Discounts scheme with access to discounts at a host of retailers
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme with an employer contribution of 23.68%)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development of Moulton College employees
- Access to 24/7 Support Line for employees and close family household members
- A focused and committed Wellbeing group at the forefront of positive initiatives
- Healthcare cash plan (subject to conditions)
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to conditions)
- Eye care vouchers
- Online Payslips
- (** = pro rata for part time)
We help new employees settle in through central College induction events and local induction activities. We also provide a range of essential information through our online learning packages. These cover various topics including Equality, Safeguarding, Health & Safety at Work, to name a few.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.