Lecturer – Electrical
We are looking for a qualified Lecturer who has a wealth of experience in the sector to join the Construction team as a Lecturer – Electrical at our Higham Ferrers site.
Call the College to arrange an informal chat with the Head of Department if you would like to discuss the opportunities available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivering the Construction - Electrical Curriculum.
- Acting as a course tutor to full-time and part-time groups and undertake the associated organisation, administration, and monitoring of attendance.
- Participating in curriculum development to meet the needs of changing industrial demand and College development.
We have exceptional facilities, these are designed to ensure that students get a realistic experience of working to an industrial standard.
The Construction Department is forward-thinking and the team have extensive expertise.
If you are educated to level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Electrical, are prepared to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education), hold a minimum of grade C or equivalent in GCSE English & Maths, and have a commitment to, and evidence of, CPD, we would love to hear from you!
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- 44 days annual leave, including 8 bank holidays
- A maximum of 5 College closure days (pro rata for part-time)
- High Street Discounts scheme with access to discounts at a host of retailers
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme with an employer contribution of 23.68%)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development of Moulton College employees
- Access to 24/7 Support Line for employees and close family household members
- A focused and committed Wellbeing group at the forefront of positive initiative
- Healthcare cash plan (subject to conditions)
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to conditions)
- Eye care vouchers
- Online Payslips
We help new employees settle in through central College induction events and local induction activities. We also provide a range of essential information through our online learning packages. These cover various topics including Equality, Safeguarding, Health & Safety at Work, to name a few.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.