Customer Experience Contact Centre Assistant x2 (LUM593/137)
About the Role
We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our students, visitors and stakeholders.
We are a part of a 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Customer Experience Department and we are based at Park Lane Campus, Leeds with easy access to the train and bus station.
You will be part of a constantly growing team of customer experience assistants working in a busy inbound contact centre, no one day is the same.
What You Will Do
- Be that friendly and enthusiastic voice on the other end of the phone - providing a positive and memorable service to all students, potential students, staff, and any other stakeholders across Luminate Education Group.
- Provide outstanding customer service, information and guidance over several different contact facilities, including: telephone, email and webchat that represent the Luminate brand.
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives and promote course specific information
- Take an active part in all college student recruitment related events such as open days and curriculum specific activities, which may include working an occasional weekend.
- Relevant Customer Service qualification/training/experience.
- Experience in working in a customer-focused role/environment.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google application.
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem-Solving skills.
- Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 or above.
There are plenty of benefits available to our staff members, here are just a few:
- Annual leave entitlement - If you work full time, you'll get at least 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 5 discretionary closure days at Christmas (pro rata for part time staff).
- Support Staff 27 days (increasing to 32 days after 5 years service)
- Academic 37 days
- Senior Management 37 days
- Generous Pension schemes
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Memberships and discounts - employees can sign up to various membership cards and discount schemes such as TOTUM card (formerly NUS card).
- Travel and commuting - discounted travel available through Metro card, Northern Rail, First Bus, Arriva Bus and Cycle to work schemes.
- Learning and development opportunities - including staff development days
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities - this will vary depending on role requirements
Luminate Education Group is a collective of education providers based in Yorkshire with one clear purpose: to make a positive difference to people’s lives through genuinely transformative education and training.
We offer a wide range of job vacancies across our business support functions - Finance, Human Resources, ITSS, Marketing, Communications, Executive Support, Estates and Food Services. Our large size and diverse range of member organisations means there are always exciting opportunities to progress.
As an education provider, we are committed to lifelong learning and investing in our workforce, and you’ll have access to a broad variety of training and professional development designed to help you continually develop and grow.
Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.