Capital City College Group is seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to join our HR team to provide support to the HR Officers, Managers and Staff within the Group to assist in a smooth running of the operational day to day tasks and undertake general HR tasks as required appropriate to the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Wide range of knowledge and experience in providing high quality administration support.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent customer care skills and the ability to represent the College in a positive way at all times.
- Commitment to and understanding of equal opportunities within a diverse and multicultural environment.
Click here to view Job Description
Closing date: 11th June 2023
Interview date: TBC
In return for your skills and experience, we can offer you a competitive salary and pension provision, plus a generous annual leave allowance (30 days of annual leave plus bank holidays). Other benefits include our Employee Assistance Programme, discount portal and salary sacrifice schemes.
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working for us; this will depend on the circumstances of any offences. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.