FIXED-TERM CONTRACT TO FEBRUARY 2024 (MATERNITY COVER)
We are offering an excellent opportunity at Central Bedford College in Dunstable for a Marketing Executive to join our esteemed Marketing department.
In the role of a Marketing Executive, you will play a crucial part in the achievements of our students by:
- Designing, creating, and executing effective attraction and conversion marketing campaigns and initiatives to meet recruitment targets and objectives.
- Providing an agency-style service to important stakeholders and curriculum teams, fostering a cohesive connection and collaborative approach towards achieving shared goals.
The ideal candidates for this position should possess a minimum of one year of experience in developing and implementing both online and offline marketing campaigns with measurable results. Additionally, they should demonstrate project management skills and hold the following qualifications:
- Degree in a relevant field such as business or marketing, or equivalent professional marketing qualifications.
- Proof of ongoing professional development (CPD).
Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate alignment to our organisational values:
- Student centred - At our heart is always doing what is best for our students. We consider students in all of our decision making to create positive outcomes and memorable experiences for every student.
- Educational excellence - We promote educational excellence by delivering programmes that challenge our students to achieve their ambitions.
- Teamwork - We are one team who by working together can achieve great things, respecting the opinion and valuing the contribution each of us makes.
- Continuous improvement - We challenge ourselves to always do better by trying new things, sharing knowledge, reflecting on best practice and learning from others.
- Caring - We care about the wellbeing of our staff, our students, our community and wider society, creating an environment built on trust where we listen, engage and support each other.
- Inclusive - We celebrate differences and diversity, recognising that we can learn from each other.
Further details of the safeguarding requirements and essential criteria for the post can found within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to thorough vetting process which includes, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975, provides information about which convictions must be declared during job applications and related exceptions and further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide. The Bedford College Group's policy on Employment of Ex-Offenders is attached to this vacancy.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type - Bedford College Professional Services - Maternity Cover until February 2024
- 37 hours per week (1 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking during weekdays and weekends (subject to availability)
- Retail and leisure discounts
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.