We are looking for a Careers Advisor part-time to contribute to the creation, implementation and delivery of the careers strategy in conjunction with the Careers Lead; providing careers related education and guidance to students.
This role is part of the Student Experience team and is a key role to the College leading to a real difference in student outcomes.
This role is 22.5 hours per week over 37 weeks per year.
- Offer 121 support to students in line with the annual intervention targets.
- Contribute to the planning, organising and delivery of the careers provision, including a schedule of weekly meeting with students to assist them to make informed choices about their future.
- Host and deliver careers masterclasses to students in conjunction with the Careers Lead.
- Provide advice and guidance to potential new students at open events, transition events and on - demand where the need arises.
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- Level 6 CIEAG Qualification or willing to work towards and achieve
- Level 3 AET/teaching qualification or willing to work towards and achieve
- Level 2 Customer Service qualification or willing to work towards and achieve
- Experience providing careers education and guidance in individual or small group settings
- Experience working with young people to inspire and motivate
CLOSING DATE: Monday 19 June 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.