Work Placement & Experience Officer
As the College continues to grow we are now looking to recruit into these newly created positions to support our students and work with our stakeholders.
You will be responsible for working with all our students to identify their career aspirations and proactively source and engage with a wide range of employers. You will utilise local employer networks and labour market intelligence to identify appropriate opportunities to enhance the student’s employability within their chosen sector.
This role will provide support to employers to enable a young person to fully integrate into the workforce for the duration of the work placement. This role will also be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all students whilst out on work experience placements.
You will have:
- A minimum of grade C or equivalent in GCSE English & Maths,
- A commitment to, and have evidence of CPD
- Full driving licence with your own transport
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders
- An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- A proven ability to quickly generate positive professional relationships
CLOSING DATE: Monday 12 June 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.