- To provide an excellent quality, flexible, responsive and customer focused caretaking and secure building service for ALL Facilities.
- To provide excellent customer service, displaying a friendly, positive and professional attitude at all times.
- To play an important role in making Oldham College the best place to learn and work.
Dave Djordjevic, Head of Facilities, says “This is a critical role. We need people who are keen, enthusiastic, flexible and passionate about providing excellent customer service. We need someone who fits our culture of taking responsibility, being proactive and providing the best place to learn and work.”
Joining our Journey:
When you join our college, not only will you benefit from an annual reviewed salary but have access to numerous benefits and facilities:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Staff Benefits and Rewards platform
- Very generous holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision
- Staff Development days/week (Jan, July, Aug)
- Free confidential counselling service
- Staff recognition awards
- Car Scheme
- Subsidised car parking
- On-site Day Nursery
- On-site hair and beauty salon
Our ambition is to be “The Best Place to Learn and Work”. We expect a lot from you, so we want ambitious, open minded candidates, who are ready to give their best. But we give a lot in return, from training to pensions, our own benefits package, and one of the best and most helpful group of colleagues you could ever wish to meet.
Oldham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Any appointments will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and a check of the DfE Barred List
Further details including a Person Specification are included within the attached Job Description.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.