Job Purpose: To have overall responsibility for the day to day maintenance of the Estates grounds.
● Experience in maintenance requirements for multi use buildings and land.
● Ability to work in a physically demanding role, i.e. working at height, manual handling, etc.
● Good standard of general education, including English and Maths.
● IT literate with the ability to use systems and email.
● Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
● Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative.
For more information, click on the job information pack below:
Why work at Bridgend College?
- Generous annual leave entitlement Family friendly schemes Employee Assistance Programme and various wellbeing support services Excellent on site facilities including coffee shops Learning and development opportunities Placed 22nd in the Best Companies top 25 ‘Best Large Companies to Work For in the UK’, 8th in the ‘Best Companies to Work for in Wales’ category and 3rd in the UK within the ‘Education and Training’ category (2022)
Closing Date: 09/05/2023
Bridgend College recognises its responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students. We apply a rigorous process of checking the suitability of staff and volunteers to work with children and vulnerable adults.
The above post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure for child and adult workforce.
We are actively seeking to improve representation from all sections of the community and promoting equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from everyone, including people from different backgrounds and communities, and of different ages.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability if their application meets the essential criteria for the post, and consider them on their abilities. We can also offer reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Please note there may be a requirement for a second stage interview or assessment.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- Bridgend College
- Salary scale 3: £21,434 - £22,938 per annum
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Facilities Support
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities
- Contract Type
- Full Time