Lecturer – Sports Studies
- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- Lecturer Spine - Band A2 (£25,421.00 - £31,413.00 per annum)
- 24 May 2023
- 05 Jun 2023
- Subject Area
- Physical Education and Sports
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Academic Support
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Moulton is a land-based College based in rural Northamptonshire, we offer impressive new facilities, on-site commercial enterprise and a range of FE and HE courses.
We are seeking to appoint a full time Lecturer to teach Sport Studies to our Further Education Students.
- Be educated to BSc Level or equivalent in a Sport related subject
- Hold or be willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent
- Have experience of working within the Sports industry
The exceptional facilities offered at Moulton College fully embrace the growth in demand for sports courses. These superb facilities include a full size basketball court, four badminton courts and a volleyball court as well as a dance studio, sports science lab and fitness suite to allow a greater variety of practical subjects to be studied.
Duties will include:
- Teaching and training students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College
- Assessment of student work
- Development of Sport Studies courses
- Counselling students and maintaining discipline
- Participating in the recruitment of students, including the attendance at Shows and Careers Conventions
- Participating in internal verification, auditing and other quality monitoring processes to ensure that all learners, customers and clients receive exemplary service and attention at all times
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.