Head Football Coach
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The college understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all college achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
NWSLC are recruiting an enthusiastic Head Football Coach to lead on the colleges extensive football provision. The successful candidate will manage the football teams that compete weekly in AoC fixtures and will ensure that a good standard of training will be delivered as part of the football offer.
What skills are we looking for:
- A qualified football coach at level 1 or above
- Experience of planning and delivering football sessions
- Successful track record of leading the development and improvement of players/teams.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To lead the colleges football teams in competitive fixtures
- To deliver football sessions appropriate to the age and ability
- Drive forward the student experience and increase student engagement.
- Contribute towards driving student attendance to ensure positive engagement in all aspects of their college programme.
- Through football, develop learners’ understanding of how to keep physically healthy and maintain an active lifestyle.
The Location: The site is based in Nuneaton.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact either Callum Marvin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lloyd Taylor (Lloyd.email@example.com)
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £9,699
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We offer great staff development opportunities including the opportunity to take your CIM
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
All our roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
'Please apply as soon as you can as we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a suitable number of applications.'
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- £9,699 per annum
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Facilities Support
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities
- Contract Type
- Part Time