Associate Registry Enrolment Assistant
We have a great opportunity based at our Corby and Kettering campuses for a flexible hourly-paid Associate Registry Enrolment Assistant to become part of our Student Data department. One post to be based at the Tresham Corby Campus and two posts based at the Tresham Kettering Campus.
As an Associate Registry Enrolment Assistant, you will play a role in the success of our students through:
- Undertaking accurate and timely enrolment activities, student enrolment and data entry.
- Using the College student database to run existing reports.
- Making changes to students’ data on the College student database.
- Printing off Student ID cards and chip them.
Our ideal candidates will have confident use of computer including Microsoft Office and applications and good organisational skills, alongside the following qualifications:
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at grade 4 or above
Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate alignment to our organisational values:
- Student centred - At our heart is always doing what is best for our students. We consider students in all of our decision making to create positive outcomes and memorable experiences for every student.
- Educational excellence - We promote educational excellence by delivering programmes that challenge our students to achieve their ambitions.
- Teamwork - We are one team who by working together can achieve great things, respecting the opinion and valuing the contribution each of us makes.
- Continuous improvement - We challenge ourselves to always do better by trying new things, sharing knowledge, reflecting on best practice and learning from others.
- Caring - We care about the wellbeing of our staff, our students, our community and wider society, creating an environment built on trust where we listen, engage and support each other.
- Inclusive - We celebrate differences and diversity, recognising that we can learn from each other.
Further details of the safeguarding requirements and essential criteria for the post can found within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to thorough vetting process which includes, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975, provides information about which convictions must be declared during job applications and related exceptions and further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide. The Bedford College Group's policy on Employment of Ex-Offenders is attached to this vacancy.
Candidates who are barred from working with children are reminded it is a criminal offence to apply for this post.
What is an Associate?
Associates work on a short term basis as assigned. They teach or provide support services and they work with and are supported by core staff. As an Associate you will be issued with an Associate agreement, under this Agreement period you will be eligible to work on assignments offered to you. Typically an agreement runs from January to December and may be renewed thereafter.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type - Bedford College Professional Services
- Current requirement of 37 hours per week
- Start date 21/08/2023
- End date 22/09/2023
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking during weekdays and weekends (subject to availability)
- Retail and leisure discounts
Interviews will be held on 6th June 2023.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- The Bedford College Group
- Corby, Kettering
- £10.42 per hour
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time