Lecturer - Construction Management (Higher Education)
7 days left
- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- £31,413 - £37,468 pa (Lecturer Spine Band B)
- 18 May 2023
- 15 Jun 2023
- Subject Area
- Building and Construction
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Academic Support
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a qualified Lecturer who has a wealth of experience in the sector to join the Construction team as a Lecturer - Construction Management (Higher Education).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivering the Construction Management Curriculum.
- Acting as a course tutor to full-time and part-time groups and undertaking the associated organisation, administration, and monitoring of attendance.
- Participating in curriculum development to meet the needs of changing industrial demand and College development.
We have exceptional facilities; these are designed to ensure that students get a realistic experience of working to an industrial standard.
The Construction Department is forward-thinking and the team have extensive expertise.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a subject related to Construction Management or Civil Engineering and you will hold or be willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent.
It would be desirable, although not essential, to hold an appropriate professional qualification.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 15th June 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.