EHCP and SEND Administrator
5 days left
- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- £16,674.63 - £17,479.61 per annum
- 17 May 2023
- 14 Jun 2023
- Subject Area
- Special Needs and Supported Learning
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for an EHCP and SEND Administrator to provide a professional and efficient administrative service for the Director of SEND and Student Experience and the curriculum and Learning Support teams for August, 2023.
These teams are focused and experienced individuals that make a positive difference to the outcomes of our students.
This is a part-time role of 35 hours per week over 38 weeks per year.
- Provide an administrative service to the Director of SEND and Student Experience and the Curriculum and Learning Support teams.
- Assist with administration for Exam Access Arrangements.
- Assist with administration for EHCP’s (Education, Health and Care Plan), including tracking progress, gathering information and setting up annual review meetings.
- Organise, attend and take minutes of EHCP Annual review meetings as required by Curriculum and Learning Support teams.
- Assist with administration for the Learning Support team, including maintaining tracking documentation.
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- A minimum of grade C or equivalent in Maths and English Language
- A commitment and evidence of CPD
- Experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of SEND and EHCPs
- Experience working with data
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- 33 days annual leave, including 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- A maximum of 5 College closure days (pro rata for part-time)
- High Street Discounts scheme with access to discounts at a host of retailers
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme with an employer contribution of 23.8 %)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development of Moulton College employees
- Access to 24/7 Support Line for employees and close family household members
- A focused and committed Wellbeing group at the forefront of positive initiative
- Healthcare cash plan (subject to conditions)
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to conditions)
- Eye care vouchers
- Online Payslips
We help new employees settle in through central College induction events and local induction activities. We also provide a range of essential information through our online learning packages. These cover various topics including Equality, Safeguarding, Health & Safety at Work, to name a few.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.