Creative Apprenticeship Coordinator
Westminster Kingsway College are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Assessor of Creative Apprenticeships to join their successful team.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an Apprenticeship Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the apprenticeship program, including the recruitment, facilitating the training of apprentices, and working with various departments to ensure that the program runs smoothly.
- Facilitate the recruitment process for apprentices, including supporting in advertising vacancies and reviewing applications
- Organise and facilitate induction training for new apprentices – Skills scan
- Work with apprentices and their line managers to develop individual training plans
- Liaise with training providers to ensure that apprentices receive high-quality training
- Monitor apprentice progress and provide regular feedback and support
- Manage the administration of the apprenticeship program, including keeping accurate records and providing regular reports
- Collaborate with HR and other departments to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and legislation
- Attend relevant meetings and events to promote the apprenticeship program and raise awareness of the benefits of apprenticeships
- Experience in coordinating arts programs, preferably in the fashion and textile industry as well as digital.
- Familiarity with the UKFT fashion and textile apprenticeship framework
- Knowledge of the Junior 2D Artist, Assistant Technical Director and Junior VFX artist standards from AIM is a plus
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are passionate about helping young people to develop their skills and achieve their potential, and have experience in coordinating arts or apprenticeship programs, we would love to hear from you.
We are the largest college group in London. Our colleges include City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College, and The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London. We are committed to success through equality and diversity.
About Westminster Kingsway College:
Westminster Kingsway College is a further education college in central London with centres in Camden and Westminster. It offers a huge array of academic and vocational courses for 16-18 year olds and adult learners, such as A-Levels, BTECs, Apprenticeships, Foundation Degrees, Access to Higher Education, employability training and short courses. It also offers bespoke training for employers and specialist programmes delivered in conjunction with the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy.
Westminster Kingsway is an award-winning provider of hospitality and culinary arts courses. For over a century it has been at the forefront of culinary arts education in the UK, providing UK restaurants with highly-skilled chefs, front-of-house staff and management. The college can count among its alumni Jamie Oliver, Ainsley Harriot and Selin Kiazim.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.