- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- £19,789.62 - £21,594.81 pa (pro rata to £22,868 - £24,954 pa for a full time equivalent post).
- 30 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
We are looking for an Enrichment Lead to enhance the student experience within the College to start 29 August, 2023 ready for the new academic year.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract, 37.5 hours per week over 40 weeks per year.
This role is part of the Student Experience Team. It is a new role at the College and, therefore, is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop the role and have a positive impact on the Student experience at the College.
- Enhance the student experience during recreational non-teaching times through either project-based learning, employability workshops or clubs
- Create and develop an active student union and student voice through student forums, focus groups, department boards
- Prepare and develop inclusive, fun and inspiring events and extra-curricular enrichment activities
- Plan Freshers and Refreshers events to welcome students to the College
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- A minimum of Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- The ability to motivate, inspire and empower students
- Experience of working with young people
- Experience of creating student union/clubs and/or fundraising events
- Excellent verbal and written communications
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 27 April 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.