Foundation Learning are looking for a Job Coach to support young people with SEND as part of the Supported Internship programme. This is an exciting opportunity that developing employability and industry specific skills in a range of environments and work experience settings. Candidate would ideally have SEND/ RARPA experience and a passion to work with a wide range of young people with a view to sourcing and supporting employment opportunities. The successful candidate will form part of the wider Foundation team and will be able to demonstrate flexibility within their own working patterns and locations and the methodologies of teaching, learning and assessment.
What skills are we looking for:
- You must be able to work on various projects at the same time
- Supportive and empathetic
- Awareness and experience of SEND and teaching strategies
- Flexibility and adaptability to a range of Intern job roles and locations
Responsibilities for the role:
- Ability to establish starting points of learners
- Plan and implement supportive programmes
- Source new partners to work with Supported Internship programme
The Location: The site is based in Nuneaton but you will be required to travel to other sites and businesses.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Nathan Nealon to arrange a quick call by emailing: Nathan.Nealon@nwslc.ac.uk
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £16,952 pa to £19,245pa.
- We offer great staff development opportunities including the opportunity to progress your CPD.
- Family friendly policies and procedures.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
All our roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- £16,952 to £19,245 per annum
- Subject Area
- Special Needs and Supported Learning
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Careers Advice, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time