Management Information Officer (Subcontracting) (LUM496/149)
- Luminate Education Group
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £20,986 - £22,200 pa
- 24 Mar 2023
- 12 Apr 2023
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Quality and Standards, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time
About the Role
We will be reviewing and interviewing candidates as and when we receive applications, therefore please apply as soon as possible as this vacancy may close before the end date advertised.
Join us as an Management Information Officer in the Subcontracting Team. We are one of the biggest Apprenticeship providers in the region. We provide an outstanding service in the terms of an efficient and streamlined process for all stages of the apprentices' and learner journey with a strong focus on quality and compliance. We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our departments, apprentices, visitors and stakeholders. We take pride in guiding our apprentices and employers on their journey to achieve their aspirations.
What You Will Do
- Input information accurately and in a timely manner into the different systems
- Ensuring systems and processes are implemented effectively to maximise efficiency
- Understand what information is needed and ensure that is collated and inputted into the systems accurately
- You will maintain our MIS systems within the team to ensure the accuracy of student information that feeds into College’s funding claim.
- You will also work closely with internal stakeholders and respond to requests for data to support College planning.
- Support the delivery of highly-effective campus MIS and Administration services, including systems, process, student records, data entry, registry, timetabling and resourcing functions
- Support the curriculum school managers (Heads, Deputies, Programme Managers etc.) and other academic staff with the facilitation and delivery of effective MIS and Administrative services at the colleges.
- Ensure all data queries and regular data accuracy checks are processed within the timescales set and that corrections are compliant with funding rules and GDPR regulations.
- Ensure regular accuracy audits/checks and data standards for all data held and ensuring it adherence to GDPR guidelines.
- Keep-up-to-date with funding/performance methodologies to ensure compliance, funding maximisation and improvement and provide advice to curriculum managers and staff.
- Work collaboratively with the Apprenticeship System Administration Leaders to coordinate the work of the department and to ensure a highly effective, customer-focused service is delivered at all times
- Liaise with Employers and on occasions Apprentices to collate the information you require
- Collate, monitor and summarise data to identify patterns / trends
- Must be IT literate and comfortable using different systems/databases
- Previous work experience in an MIS/data/administrative role
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet the deadlines set
- Must have an eye for detail and accuracy as this role involves data inputting in different systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as you will be liaising with internal & external stakeholders
A training plan will be in place for the successful candidate to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge they require in this role.
There are plenty of benefits available to our staff members, here are just a few:
- Annual leave entitlement - If you work full time, you'll get at least 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 5 discretionary closure days at Christmas (pro rata for part time staff).
- Support Staff 27 days (increasing to 32 days after 5 years service)
- Academic 37 days
- Senior Management 37 days
- Generous Pension schemes
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Memberships and discounts - employees can sign up to various membership cards and discount schemes such as TOTUM card (formerly NUS card).
- Travel and commuting - discounted travel available through Metro card, Northern Rail, First Bus, Arriva Bus and Cycle to work schemes.
- Learning and development opportunities - including staff development days
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities - this will vary depending on role requirements
Luminate Education Group is a collective of education providers based in Yorkshire with one clear purpose: to make a positive difference to people’s lives through genuinely transformative education and training.
We offer a wide range of job vacancies across our business support functions - Finance, Human Resources, ITSS, Marketing, Communications, Executive Support, Estates and Food Services. Our large size and diverse range of member organisations means there are always exciting opportunities to progress.
As an education provider, we are committed to lifelong learning and investing in our workforce, and you’ll have access to a broad variety of training and professional development designed to help you continually develop and grow.
Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.