Programme Tutor in Business and Enterprise
The job role involves the delivery of teaching, learning and assessment within Business Finance. Specifically we are looking for an individual with expertise in Business Finance with significant experience in both industry and teaching. We deliver a wide range of qualifications through various awarding bodies. Of interest to this post are:
- T Level's in Finance and, Business and Management
- Business, Business Law and Enterprise at level 3 via BTEC – all requiring Business Finance delivery
- Business Marketing, Business Enterprise and Business Administration at level 2 via BTEC
- Access to Higher Education in Business and Access to Higher Education in Law via Ascentis
- Accounting at Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 via AAT.
You will be tasked with the delivery of the above playing an integral role in improving the team’s high grades outcomes. In addition to this, you will also be tasked with providing pastoral care to a minimum of 2 cohorts of students. Within these pastoral care responsibilities you will be required to form strong working relationships with students and parents alike driving good attendance to all components of our study programmes in the pursuit of outstanding student outcomes.
Joining our Journey:
When you join our college, not only will you benefit from an annual reviewed salary but have access to numerous benefits and facilities:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Staff Benefits and Rewards platform
- Very generous holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision
- Staff Development days/week (Jan, July, Aug)
- Free confidential counselling service
- Staff recognition awards
- Car Scheme
- Subsidised car parking
- On-site Day Nursery
- On-site hair and beauty salon
Our ambition is to be “The Best Place to Learn and Work”. We expect a lot from you, so we want ambitious, open minded candidates, who are ready to give their best. But we give a lot in return, from training to pensions, our own benefits package, and one of the best and most helpful group of colleagues you could ever wish to meet.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable laws, a pre-employment screening could include, employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Oldham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Any appointments will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and a check of the DfE Barred List
Further details including a Person Specification are included within the attached Job Description.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.