Employer Engagement Officer
- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- £21,605 - £22,648 pa (Support Spine - Band 6)
- 23 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Careers Advice, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Employer Engagement Officer to join #TeamMoulton to support students to source work placements, Industry placements & potential Apprenticeship vacancies for students within allocated Curriculum areas.
This opportunity is on a Maternity Cover basis.
- Can you support our students to find and complete exciting and relevant placements?
- Can you work closely with the curriculum delivery teams to identify employer opportunities?
- Can you ensure supervision and health and safety considerations are met?
- Do you want to make a real impact on the outcomes for our young people?
We are looking for candidates that are able to effectively deal with enquiries from employers, colleagues, parents and students.
- Do you have experience of liaising with a range of stakeholders?
- Are you committed to enhancing the career opportunities for our young people?
- Do you have knowledge of Health & Safety at Work Act (HSAW) 1974 and Health & Safety Executive standards?
- Do you have a full, clean driving license?
- Are you confident in your ability to provide accurate and consistent guidance to employers, students, parents and colleagues?
The ability to quickly build rapport with our learners and a positive, professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders will be key to excelling in this role.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 30 March 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.