Compliance And Minor Works Manager
1 x Full Time/Permanent
1 x 6 months Temp position available!
Based across St Albans and Welwyn Garden City Campus.
Oaklands College based in St Albans Hertfordshire are recruiting a Compliance and Minor Works Manager. Part of the role will assure that the College meets all applicable Statutory Compliance and CDM obligations for operating its Buildings and Estates.
The successful applicant will project manage the ongoing Minor Works Programme and the annual approved Capital Expenditure programme.
Applications will be shortlisted on the following criteria.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of managing building services, statutory compliance, and minor works for a comparable Estate.
- Demonstrable experience of leading building projects and controlling technical works to building services in a busy built environment.
- Experience of preparing budgets and prioritising multiple demands for resources from numerous internal customers.
- Evidence of understanding and controlling health and safety issues for projects, contractors, and suppliers.
Please see attached Job description for more information.
Interviews will take place on a date to be confirmed.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Salary
- Generous annual leave - 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Automatic entry into the Local government pension scheme
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com
- Oaklands College
- St Albans, Welwyn Garden City
- £41,228 - £45,954 pa DOE
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Temporary
- Full Time, Part Time