Apprenticeship Reviewer For Construction
Working across all College Campus sites - Castleford, Selby & Wakefield, and client premises,
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprenticeship Reviewer to join our Construction team. This opportunity will allow you to support young people to help them to improve their own skills and attributes.
As an Apprenticeship Reviewer for Construction, you will provide support to individuals in their place of work and College to support timely progress.
We are looking for a person, who is enthusiastic about working with young people, adults and employers and can inspire young people to help them achieve their goals.
As an Apprenticeship Reviewer, you should have:
- Experience of working within a Customer Service Role
- GCSE A*- C / 9 - 4 in English and Maths or equivalent
- Full Driving Licence and own transport/or access to transport
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to motivate students
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Specialist Vocational Skills in the Construction Industry
See what we have to offer and come and join us….
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Interview date: 21st April 2023
For further details about this opportunity, please refer to the job description and person specification.
Direct applicants only, no agency CV’s
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
The Heart of Yorkshire Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- Heart of Yorkshire Education Group
- Wakefield, Castleford, Selby
- £23,426 - £25,270 pa (subject to job evaluation)
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Trainer / Assessor / Verifier
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time