- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- Business Support Spine - Band 7 (£22,868.00 - £24,954.00 per annum)
- 22 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a Facilities Administrator to administrate the collection and processing of financial, compliance and physical records for the Facilities Management function.
The Facilities Management Team is a key team at the College, which ensures that the site is maintained to its current high standard, is able to support the core academic and commercial business functions and supports the health and safety of our staff and students.
This is a key role to ensure assist the smooth running of operations.
- Collect and process records for the function and for monitoring health and safety
- Support the administration of the facilities helpdesk solution
- Assist with the organisation and running of the Facilities Management Office
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities Management Team and Health and Safety Manager
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience working with confidential information
- Customer Service skills
- Good communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
This role will include dealing with purchase orders and invoices, therefore, experience of this and particularly with Utility services would be advantageous.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- 33 days annual leave, including public bank holidays **
- A maximum of 5 College closure days **
- High Street Discounts scheme with access to discounts at a host of retailers
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme with an employer contribution of 22.7 %)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development of Moulton College employees
- Access to 24/7 Support Line for employees and close family household members
- A focused and committed Wellbeing group at the forefront of positive initiatives
- Healthcare cash plan (subject to conditions)
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to conditions)
- Eye care vouchers
- Online Payslips
- (** = pro rata for part time)
We help new employees settle in through central College induction events and local induction activities. We also provide a range of essential information through our online learning packages. These cover various topics including Equality, Safeguarding, Health & Safety at Work, to name a few.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.