Personal Development Coach
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Personal Development Coach based at our Nuneaton Campus.
Requirements for the role:
- Passionate about the personal development of young people
- Confident with engaging groups of learners age 16-19 around specific topics
- Consistent communicator
Responsibilities for the role:
- Delivery of the of the personal development programme to a caseload of students on a weekly basis
- Develop a repour with students and understand the factors around low attendance to enable the right pastoral support
- Attend meetings with, students, curriculum and parent/guardians where required
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus . This is a great place to live with plenty of social and health and fitness facilities together with great transport links and access to onsite Hair and Beauty salons.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £8,208 pa to £8,590
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension/Teachers Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- £8,208 - £8,590 per annum
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Part Time