Lecturer - Electrical
- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- Lecturer Spine Band B £31,413.00 - £37,468.00 per annum
- 20 Mar 2023
- 03 May 2023
- Subject Area
- Engineering, Property and Maintenance
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Academic Support
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a qualified Lecturer who has a wealth of experience in the sector to join the Construction team as a Lecturer - Electrical.
Call the College to arrange an informal chat with the Head of Department if you would like to discuss the opportunities available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivering the Construction - Electrical Curriculum.
- Acting as a course tutor to full-time and part-time groups and undertake the associated organisation, administration, and monitoring of attendance.
- Participating in curriculum development to meet the needs of changing industrial demand and College development.
We have exceptional facilities, these are designed to ensure that students get a realistic experience of working to an industrial standard.
The Construction Department is forward-thinking and the team have extensive expertise.
If you are educated to level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Electrical, are prepared to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education), hold a minimum of grade C or equivalent in GCSE English & Maths, and have a commitment to, and evidence of, CPD, we would love to hear from you!
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College, you will have access to:
- Membership of Teachers Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan (subject to conditions)
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- 10% discount on College courses
- On-site Gym
- High Street Discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised catering
- Cycle to work scheme
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.