The School of Construction at Conel College is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Lecturer to join our team and provide top-notch instruction on plumbing and gas to our students. You'll need to be a plumbing and gas expert who loves to share your knowledge and skills with others.
In this role, you will be responsible for learning goals for students, developing knowledge, understanding skills which contribute to their economic and social wellbeing, employment and progression as well as maintaining a safe working environment, in compliance with appropriate legislation and codes of practice.
The key responsibilities of a Lecturer in Plumbing / Gas include, but are not limited to:
- Teach on courses and work to develop an outstanding provision that has a positive impact on the learner and assessment process.
- Assist in the development of teaching and learning materials, preparing schemes of work, lesson plans and maintaining records to monitor student progression, achievement, and attendance.
- Provide appropriate and relevant guidance for students enabling them to develop knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Develop and implement timely, safe, consistent, and relevant assessments, assessment plans and resources that are linked to initial and current assessments.
- Take course management responsibilities for courses as identified by the Head of Department.
- Assist with enrolment, marketing, induction, course review and evaluation activities as required.
Interview date: TBC
Please click here to view JD
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working for us; this will depend on the circumstances of any offences. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- Capital City College Group
- Tottenham Hale
- £39,884 pa
- Subject Area
- Engineering, Property and Maintenance
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Academic Support
- Contract Type
- Full Time