3 days left
- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- Support Spine - Band 5 (£19,850.00 - £20,893.00 per annum)
- 15 Mar 2023
- 23 Mar 2023
- Job Level
- Facilities Support
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a Cook to assist with the smooth running of the main College Kitchen and the supervision of a range a staff employed to carry out catering duties.
The role is 37.5 hours a week, 5 days out of 7.
Experience of working in an educational setting are desirable although not essential.
You will prepare and cook of a range of meals, beverages and refreshments for serving both within the college dining room and help where needed at other catering outlets on campus.
- Are you skilled in cooking?
- Do you have a Catering qualification or equivalent experience?
- Do you hold a Food Hygiene Certificate?
- Do you have high standards of hygiene, and health and safety?
- Preparing, cooking and serving of breakfast and evening meal and refreshments for the College Dining room
- Deputise for the Senior Chef in their absence
- Supervise catering staff within the kitchen
- Stock rotation of food within the catering department
- Prepare and cook food for service at various other sales points around the College Campus and other campus at Higham if required
We are looking for someone with Catering qualifications or the equivalent experience.
You will hold a Food Hygiene Qualification and have high standards of hygiene and health and safety.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.