We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our award-winning Northamptonshire marketing team, located at Tresham College Kettering.
You will undertake a variety of tasks and projects to support the achievement of student recruitment targets, including assisting in the implementation of marketing and conversion campaigns, assisting with the creation of engaging written, photographic and video content for social media, producing collateral and supporting in the co-ordination and delivery of recruitment and conversion events.There will also be some general administration such as processing orders, maintaining stock checks on equipment and sourcing merchandise.
At least two years’ experience of working in a marketing environment is required and a qualification in marketing is preferable, although there will be an opportunity to undertake a recognised qualification.You will also need good copywriting and digital marketing skills, and strong organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
If you are passionate about marketing and events, results driven and want to make a real difference, we look forward to hearing from you.
Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate alignment to our organisational values:
- Student centred - At our heart is always doing what is best for our students. We consider students in all of our decision making to create positive outcomes and memorable experiences for every student.
- Educational excellence - We promote educational excellence by delivering programmes that challenge our students to achieve their ambitions.
- Teamwork - We are one team who by working together can achieve great things, respecting the opinion and valuing the contribution each of us makes.
- Continuous improvement - We challenge ourselves to always do better by trying new things, sharing knowledge, reflecting on best practice and learning from others.
- Caring - We care about the wellbeing of our staff, our students, our community and wider society, creating an environment built on trust where we listen, engage and support each other.
- Inclusive - We celebrate differences and diversity, recognising that we can learn from each other.
Further details of the safeguarding requirements and essential criteria for the post can found within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to thorough vetting process which includes, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975, provides information about which convictions must be declared during job applications and related exceptions and further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide. The Bedford College Group's policy on Employment of Ex-Offenders is attached to this vacancy.
Applicants who are barred from working with Children are reminded that it is an offence to submit an application for this position.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 27 days per annum (plus public holiday)
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-sit.e parking during weekdays and weekends (subject to availability)
- Retail and leisure discounts
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
Attachments: Marketing Coordinator JDPS.docx
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- The Bedford College Group
- £23,000 per annum
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Sales and Marketing
- Contract Type
- Full Time