- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- £7,670.00 - 7,773.60 pa (Band 4) (pro rata, full time equivalent of £19,175 - £19,434 pa)
- 09 Mar 2023
- 18 Apr 2023
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
This is a part-time role of 15 hours per week.
We have a vacancy for an Construction Technician to maintain and prepare day-to-day support of the construction area and associated facilities.
- Assist in the preparation of Construction workshops for practical teaching lessons
- Support students undertaking practical activity under the direction of a member of teaching staff
- Ensure the Construction workshops are kept clean in line with College standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Commitment to and evidence of CPD
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
and will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Able to prioritise, plan and monitor individual workloads
- Able to build rapport with students and mutual respect
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 16 March 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.