Administrator (Information and Governance)
2 days left
- CU Coventry
- Coventry, Scarborough or London
- £21,876 - £28,169 per annum
- 08 Mar 2023
- 02 Apr 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Quality and Standards, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Coventry University Group offers a wide range of courses and a style of education which is flexible and designed to fit around our students’ busy lives. Our commitment to providing the best for our students doesn’t stop with them, it starts with our people.
With sites in Coventry, Scarborough, London and Poland we are looking for individuals to join our Information and Governance team within Registry supporting multiple stakeholders across all of our locations. The post holder can be based at either our CU Coventry, CU Scarborough or CU London locations.
We need people who are enthusiastic and have a passion for accuracy, professionalism, and excellent customer service. You will be working in a fast-paced department and will be trained on University procedures and regulations, and in the best ways to support staff and students.
- Someone with administrative experience looking for your next role? We’re looking for people with strong IT skills to support with the collation and interpretation of student data.
- Someone looking for variety in their role? We need people who can work with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside the business on a variety of areas from course development and policy and regulations to external examiners and student data.
- Someone with good attention to detail? We need people who can provide, collate and interpret data accurately on a variety of IT systems.
- A team player? We need people who can join our existing team and work collaboratively to ensure we meet competing deadlines and priorities.
- A good communicator? We believe communication is key – both within the team and to our stakeholders. You will need to provide accurate information and guidance to students so we’re looking for people with good customer service skills.
- Always looking to improve? We’re looking for people with professionalism and flexibility who support our approach to continuously improve processes. We’ll support you through training, guidance and development opportunities.
Please click here to see the attached job description and Person Specification detailing a full list of essential and desirable requirements.
Please apply via the link