Kitchen Technician / Stores
Join the Hospitality and Catering team at Oaklands!
The post holder will be expected to be flexible and be able to work both on their own initiative and with the Catering team to ensure the Kitchen and Student dining facility at the stable’s restaurant meets the expected service standards and appropriate levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
• Monitor deep cleaning of the extraction system on an annual basis
• Maintain good housekeeping standards in the Kitchen and RWE areas including all equipment’s
• Monitor and maintain stock levels of food items and waste and ensure appropriate records are maintained
• To ensure removal of all food waste from the Kitchen and RWE operation
• Prepare food and equipment requirements for the Chef lecturers classes and REW operation
Interview Date: TBC
What we offer:
- Generous Salary
- Generous annual leave – 33 days plus bank holidays
- Automatic entry into the Local government pension scheme
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently underrepresented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com
- Oaklands College
- St Albans
- £21, 393 - £22,659 per annum - Competitive Salary
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Facilities Support
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities
- Contract Type
- Full Time