NWSLC is looking for a highly motivated and organised individual who enjoys working in a team to join our busy examinations department. You will be working with internal and external stakeholders’ organizing the registration, examination and certification of all students across the college estate.
What skills are we looking for:
- Ability to deliver to strict deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Focused to deliver and promote excellent customer service
Responsibilities for the role:
- To work with the Examinations Team Leader to develop systems to support the timely capture of data to satisfy internal requirements and to provide information to all relevant staff.
- To operate with a knowledge of Awarding Body and JCQ rules and regulations and be able to keep up to date and communicate the continuous changes to the team.
- To deputise when required for the Examinations Team leader to manage and organise the Examination service to ensure the successful registration and tracking of all assessed qualifications
The Location: The site is based in Nuneaton. We also offer working from home opportunities dependent on business priorities.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Ben or Tracey to arrange a quick call by emailing either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is (15) £19,328.00 to (19) £21,638
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We offer great staff development opportunities.
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
All our roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply as soon as you can as we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a suitable number of applications.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- £20,328 - £22,179 per annum
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Strategy and Planning, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time