Casual Nursery Practitioner
We are looking for casual Nursery Practitioners to join team at Wise Owls.
What skills are we looking for:
Responsibilities for the role:
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
- To liaise with parents and carers to ensure effective partnerships which support the development of all children.
- Work closely with the room leader to plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate a programme of age appropriate activities in the Nursery in conjunction with other staff.
The Location: The site is based in Nuneaton at our Wise Owls Nursery.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Claire to arrange a quick call by emailing: Claire.email@example.com
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £10.15 per hour plus £1.47 per hour holiday pay
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We offer great staff development opportunities including the opportunity to take your CIM
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
All our roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply as soon as you can as we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a suitable number of applications.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- 10.15 per hour + £1.47 holiday pay
- Subject Area
- Child Development and Early Learning
- Job Level
- Teaching Assistant
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Part Time