6 days left
- London Screen Academy
- London (Greater)
- £36,547 - £42,037 pa
- 27 Feb 2023
- 26 Mar 2023
- Job Level
- Facilities Support, Manager
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced premises manager to provide effective site management, development and maintenance for the school premises across all aspects including site security, providing proactive and planned maintenance, whole school presentation, cleanliness of the school premises and grounds and, where possible, contribute towards achieving greater value for money and effective use of resources.
- To assist the Business Manager in planning and managing change in accordance with the school development/strategic plan.
- To assist the Business Manager in leading and managing the premises function with specific line management responsibility for premises assistant(s), and contract (and contractor) management for security and cleaning.
Facility & Property Management
- Ensure the supervision of relevant planning of estates processes are undertaken in line with contractual obligations for in house and for outsourced school services
- Ensure that required statutory compliances are met.
- Create, manage and monitor processes around in-house Pre Planned Maintenance (PPMs)
- Have knowledge of fire precautions and the use and maintenance of fire equipment.
- Responsibly for the delivery of the Trust premises system (through line management)
- Ensure the safe maintenance and security operation of all school premises
- Manage the maintenance of the school site including the purchase and repair of all furniture and fittings, preventative measures are in place for ice and snow etc.
- Ensure the continuing availability of utilities, site services and equipment
- Follow sound practices in estate management and grounds maintenance
- Ensure a safe environment for the stakeholders of the school
- Management of repairs and improvements
- Monitor service and maintenance contracts including fire safety, deep cleaning, window cleaning, ground maintenance and heating.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and ethnicities, of any sexual or gender identity, neuro-diverse applicants, adults of any age or religious belief and encourage applicants from people with a disability.
We are committed to diversifying the screen industries and increasing the diversity of our team is an important step towards this goal. We would especially welcome applicants who are from Black, Asian and other Minority Ethnic groups, who are currently under-represented in our teaching staff.
Application deadline: Sunday 26th March, midday.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.