Lecturer In Animal Management
2 days left
- Epsom, Surrey
- up to £21,374 for part time £29.91 per hour for sessional
- 24 Feb 2023
- 27 Mar 2023
- Subject Area
- Agricultural, Horticulture and Animal Care, Science
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Academic Support
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Part Time
Part and Sessional Available- 3 days max per week
Fixed term, Maternity Cover
At Nescot, we are recruiting for a Lecturer in Animal Management to join our Animal care team for up to 3 days a week. We welcome applicants looking for sessional or part time work.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge to teach animal behaviour, ecology and conservation
- Ability to teach Academic and industry skills
- Industry experience is essential
- Teaching and Assessing on Level 4, 5 and 6
- Teach on Open University Foundation Degree in Animal Welfare and Management and BSc (Top Up) in Animal Management and Current Conservation.
- Deliver and Asses on practical and theory lessons
- A discounted on-site gym, sports hall, fitness class, osteopathy and day nursery
- 5-minute walk from Ewell East Station
- Discounted Starbucks
- Modern hair and beauty salon offering employee discounts
- Free online qualifications
- Free parking on-site
At Nescot, we’re proud of our inclusive culture and we welcome all applications.
This role is employed through Nescot Enterprises Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nescot which operates different terms and conditions.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and criminal record checks (enhanced DBS clearance).
Closing date is Monday 27th March 2023
Interviews will be held as and when candidates apply
Please apply via the link