Employer Engagement Officer
- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- £21,605 - £22,648 pa (Band 6)
- 23 Feb 2023
- 22 Mar 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Careers Advice, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Employer Engagement Officer to join #TeamMoulton to support students to source work placements, Industry placements & potential Apprenticeship vacancies for students within allocated Curriculum areas.
This opportunity is on a Maternity Cover basis.
- Can you support our students to find and complete exciting and relevant placements?
- Can you work closely with the curriculum delivery teams to identify employer opportunities?
- Can you ensure supervision and health and safety considerations are met?
- Do you want to make a real impact on the outcomes for our young people?
We are looking for candidates that are able to effectively deal with enquiries from employers, colleagues, parents and students.
- Do you have experience of liaising with a range of stakeholders?
- Are you committed to enhancing the career opportunities for our young people?
- Do you have knowledge of Health & Safety at Work Act (HSAW) 1974 and Health & Safety Executive standards?
- Do you have a full, clean driving license?
- Are you confident in your ability to provide accurate and consistent guidance to employers, students, parents and colleagues?
- The ability to quickly build rapport with our learners and a positive, professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders will be key to excelling in this role.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply.