Capital City College Group is seeking a Marketing Executive to join our friendly marketing team to help the Group meets its student recruitment targets and commercial objectives.
This is a varied role where you will work both independently and with colleagues to plan and implement marketing strategies on social media, event promotion, website content, printed materials, digital adverts, email, and out of home advertising. You will also keep track of how these activities perform, and make improvements where needed.
This role will suit you if you already have experience in marketing and you are familiar with typical marketing tactics and use of popular marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Canva, social media platforms and content management systems.
Perhaps you are a Marketing Coordinator or Officer looking to take on more responsibility and grow professionally, or you may already be working as a Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge. Experience in the education sector would be ideal, but we understand that marketing skills are transferable, so applicants from all industries are welcome to apply. The main thing is that you are naturally inquisitive and motivated to learn new things.
To success in this role, you will need to:
- Have success implementing marketing tactics such as social media, email, content production, website content management, production of printed materials.
- Have an excellent eye for detail, be highly organised and proactive, with a proven track record of working to multiple deadlines and managing your own workloads.
- Have an ability to think creatively to resolve problems.
- Be able to maintain a wide range of supplier relationships, forge strong relationships within the wider Group across multiple departments, and work closely with marketing colleagues.
- Be inquisitive and motivated to develop professionally.
- Be interested in emerging marketing trends, and willing to learn new techniques.
Capital City College Group is made up of three colleges – City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London – and a training arm delivering apprenticeships and courses for employers, Capital City College Training. We also helped found Visionaries na, a social enterprise for entrepreneurs, and 01 Founders, a unique coding school.
Our values underpin our vision of transforming lives through exceptional education and training and our mission to inspire London’s students and businesses with outstanding further and higher education and training which ensures their social and economic success. CCCG strongly encourages personal and professional development and knowledge sharing.
If this sounds like an environment you would like to work in, apply for the post of Marketing Executive today!
Interview date: TBC
Click here to view Job Description
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working for us; this will depend on the circumstances of any offences. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Closing Date: Sunday 19th February 2023
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- Capital City College Group
- £35,462 - £43,589 per annum (depending on experience)
- Subject Area
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Sales and Marketing
- Contract Type
- Full Time