Administration Lead (Engineering Apprenticeship Team) (LCC3713)
- Luminate Education Group
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £25,508 - £27,018 pa
- 03 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Quality and Standards, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Full Time
WHAT WE DO
We are a growing Engineering department, based in Leeds City Centre. We deliver to 16-18, 19+ and apprentices. The apprenticeship team sit with curriculum staff and we all work together to create a positive environment for both learners and staff.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The role of Business Administrator will be focussed around Apprenticeship programmes in Engineering and Motor Vehicle. The tasks incorporate the following :-
- Managing attendance and punctuality followed by detailed reporting of poor performance to employers
- Prepare weekly Excel reports for management team meetings
- Analyse data using software packages used by all college staff and apprentices. (OneFile and Pro-Solutions)
- Create weekly graphs of data performance
- Generate registers and manage apprenticeship timetabling on Pro-Solutions. (Staff & Rooming)
- Act as invigilator for apprentice examinations as required
- Work closely with the quality department to ensure data is accurate to meet ESFA requirements
- Attend weekly staff meeting and record minutes and action points
- Ability to compare and resolve data on a multitude of software packages
- Generally help and support the apprenticeship team with all administrative activities
You will be a team player, confident and enthusiastic. Have a passion to support this generation into their career choices. Have good IT skills and can be proactive on data analysis.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.